Monday, October 17, 2016

NARCISSIST? MAYBE A MENTAL SELFIE IS IN ORDER?

Philosophers and poets throughout the ages have written about introspection. Sure we must discover our potentials in life but not necessarily get carried away with bizarre and grandiose things.
.


Today, I drove 148 miles in in my Boston junket. Man, I feel like an OBER HACKER!


My new-old motorcar "runs new." It purrs like a kitten and is the Cat's Meow. Son Josh gave a Mass Pike transponder. As Harry Chapin sung "Keep the change." I feel hip ..and my hips are good. Mass General hiked my parking fee from $10.00 to $14.oo" I said to the staid attendant 'It's still a bargain. '


Sakespeare


Byron


Color my world exotic



BLOG, MAN.


Okay, google
He agreed.






Narcissist.


This heavy-duty medical term comes from my jet-setting oncologist just back from Bangledish by way of Dubai. I love my doctor because the holds a PhD as well as as an MD Degree. He is so sophisticated.  He saves my life! Good.




1. According to my Smart-Little-Phone " HOW WELL YOU LISTEN IS A PRIMARY INDDICATOR OF MENTAL HEALTH OR NARCISSISM.




2. Narcissistic folks can be generous.




3.These traits may help you understand this BIG EGO word:


A. Unilateral Listening


B.  It's all about me


C.  The rules don't apply to me


D.  Your concerns are really criticisms of me


E.  I'm right. You are wrong. So when things go wrong between us, it's always your fault (sound familiar? LOL


F.  I can be quick to anger. When I'm angry, that's your fault too
 How does your selfie  look? Compassionate and understanding or self-centered?







No comments:

Post a Comment