Friday, October 21, 2016

STOP CHASING RAINBOWS AND START REALLY LIVING!

Family photograph albums are your family's real treasure! When was the last time you looked at your past? Dig them out.




Last night I spent over an hour reminiscing about my years of raising SonBen and sonJosh. What a wonderful review for me from stem to stern. In my case I documented their years from zero through college. It is wonderful to realize I did many things right. As my dad said to me "I guess I did a pretty good job raising Bobby."






Today we chart our lives in untested waters. We are like Whittier's Snowbound. We live in a world unknown... so ratchet up.. grab your life by the horns. Forget the rainbows and really begin a new page in your book of love.. start really living!




Every day is new... every day we are Born Again. Remember, "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow" and if you are lucky, a rainbow and your pot of gold. Do it!






Sincerely,








ROBERT L. POTVIN
Chief Blogger
Box 7
West Brookfield, Massachusetts 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment