Wednesday, October 26, 2016

AGENT ORANGE MONTHLY PAYMENTS FROM UNCLE SAM!

AGENT ORANGE PENSION ..






Heads Up Vietnam Veterans! IF you served in Vietnam for 6 months or more And you have Diabetes Type 2, STAKE YOUR CLAIM TODAY. I am rated at 20% and receive $366.46 monthly for life for my Diabetes Type 2...Not bad!








Only Vietnam Veterans know and understand the eternal scar of Vietnam. I was in Vung Tau for 12 months and 12 days as a Medic..91p20 x-ray. My Unit was near the Airfield. It will be a mistake to ignore this BLOG!




Contact your VA Agent today.








MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT SERVICE OFFICERS..d.s.o. FRANCIS YESTRAMSKI..d.s.o
















KAREN LOOMIS V.A.M.C


BUILDING 1ROOM 1062,LEEds





DS MASS  413-582-3154  OR VISIT SCOTT GAGNON AT THE LEEDS VA HOSPITAL.VA Form21-22


DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. You can call me 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM her in West Brookfield. 508-867-3360!




Sincerely yours


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CHIEF BLOGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment