Monday, May 21, 2018

'YOU HELP ME..I'LL HELP YOU!" A HEALTHY ATTITUDE OF LIFE

 In reviewing a myriad of correspondence save by Mary Lee of "Red" Lee's political life in the Brookfield Community I gleaned a certain attitude of Politics. Essentially it is of  helping people what they desire in life! Whether it's  fix a speeding ticket or being appointed to a government position. As I see it all of life can be political if you allow things to happen naturally!

I repeat my rules in Living:
  • THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM
  • ASK
  • DON'T QUIT
  • BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME
  • ALLOW LADY LUCK TO SHINE ON YOUR WISHES
If you are passive and laid back.. forget it! Being positive, stubborn, if you may, being nice and being on time allows you to hold a hand full of Facw Cards in your quest.

Government politicians are the pros in this game called LIFE. A certain pharmacist names Ted Giza once told yours truly "They don't decide until their backs are against the wall as they want your vote. Makes sense to me!

"Don't Give Up The Ship" is worth citing as there's such a thing as "SUCCESS ON THE FIFTH CALL" Your determinations will play a big role in the happenings. As Mother Rita used to say "You scratch my back...I'll scratch yours!" LOL.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A "PERSUADER"
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585












No comments:

Post a Comment