Tuesday, May 29, 2018

THE HEAT IS ON.. AND SO IS MY AC!

It seems to be a late May heatwave! Too hot.. too fast.. and yes.. too bad!

This "Tuesday-Monday" type saw some good. Clean dry-cleaning pits me in good stead with things. Also, an oil change and a trip to Staples - Sturbridge allowed me to collect my Rewards! Janet, Heather, and Roland really bend over backwards to help me. I like it!

I'm having troubles with my HP 8600 printer. Seems after 20,000 copies without a hitch... I ask "Is it getting tired?"

Another great meal at the NB Senior Center for lunch. small crowd.. good company, however. I opted for "ham salad on white" and a hermit cookie.

SonBen turns 46 tomorrow. Ben, wife Alli, and Savvy reside in Belmont, NC. I'm very proud of my family. Sent Savanna Hope potvin a little pink sign for her bedroom "HOPE>".. her middle name!

Letter went out to Dollar General seeking assistance in helping with the NB Town Hall! He, why not? Shrubs were being planted today at the North Brookfield location...next to NBHS.

"That's All Folks.!" OK Bugs Bunny!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
'HOMETOWN BOY'  NB
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585







No comments:

Post a Comment