Saturday, May 12, 2018

SLEEP

The concept of getting a good night's sleep is worth looking further into the process! Last night I relaxed watching Aerial America after taking a hot bath. I dozed in and out of the clip on California. I went to bed later in the entertainment of Easy Listening  music. My entire period of sleep was excellent.

Then, at dawn I turn off the music channel and listen to the awakening birds of my paradise. I sleep some more. Then with daylight IO put two grungy pillows over my bald head and sleep some more.

Gradually I awaken refreshed! My sleep endeavor was the best.

Now, without any distractions I ease into a new day with a glass of Pomegrande juice and a bowl of mini-wheats. A done deal!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"BRIGHT EYED AND BUSHY TAILED"
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment