Wednesday, May 16, 2018

MY DIABETES DILEMMA

Dilemma is the best word as I have not mastered how to relieve me of my symptoms. My biggest bitch seems to be circulation in my tootsies and now my hands.

I once had a Jesuit named Father  'Cantell'.. I distinctly recall him wearing a black glove in the classroom as he boringly espoused the virtues of ethics. Yes,I cheated in his exams as I went to the World Series a mile away at Old Busch Stadium..  to the East on Grand Boulevard. LOL. Good Old Saint Louis.. but that was in 1964.

As far as the "Big D-Type 2" goes..maybe it is a culmination of many health issues? Sure I like to eat.. who doesn't? No matter which way I seem to turn it's a "No-No." Then folks talk about moderation. WELL.. MAYBE.

I have been using a cane to walk with lately.. primarily for stability and a weapon  if anybody tries to give me a raft of shit! I don't pretend to be anybody but Bop Potvin. Self-conscious behavior is for sissies as I see it. Old Langevin called his cane a stick!

Be it as it may, Glipizide and Fish Oil (Omega 3) and a good mental shampoo will take me to the next level of living.(What's in your medicine cabinet?) Polish sausage? LOL.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment