Thursday, May 10, 2018

HAPPY, HEALTHY & HEAVENLY THIS DAY!

Well.. my world continues to be coming up roses. My continued organization of my home & possessions gives me freedom. "A place for everything and everything in its place!"

Chase-the-Grandson.. star athlete.. "Worked his ass off" at the Quaboag soccer game last night. Three goals onto victory. I sat atop the hill in my patriotic chair as if I were seated in a Roof Box at Fenway! The attendant breeze from the field actually felt cold. I chatted with JoAnn Dorman about kids and life. Her Brookfield heritage is most interesting.(Lillian Crawford and all.) "She had me pick a dozen ears of corn each day as a teenager !"

  1. It's foggy right now as my Thursday unfolds. A busy day at hand:
  2. Continued clan-up of my surroundings.
  3. To Staples to offer my Casio Electronic Cash Register for a credit.
  4. To BestBuy: "We have a problem!"
  5. To the Grove Street Veterans for some grub.
  6. North Brookfield Senior Center for a Mothers Day meal.
  7. More later.
Weather man Paul Caiano coming up on 90.3 FM

ROBERT ROBERTS.. REALLY!










No comments:

Post a Comment