Saturday, May 26, 2018

MY MEMORIAL HOLIDAY SATURDAY IN REVIEW

From stem to stern it has been a great day for the Irish.. and the French! From observing a waddling wood pussy at 5:00 AM to having a luncheon at the NB Senior Center my day was filled with adventure. From making a few purchases to making a few bucks, everything about this day was fun!

To top things off, Josh and Heidi hung out their Party Banner at their Birch Hill Ponderosa. Children frolicked in the moment bringing me to a high level of pride and satisfaction. Chase scooted on his Hoverboard  as Dad did not approve of his reading the mail gotten from their mailbox. Little Evie tagged along dad, big time, with a peach of a smile on her rosy cheeks
from the heat.

I don't do well in the heat so I truncated my stay and came home to my new life of simplicity and AC. I relaxed in my Easy chair  I felt grubby after a day of enterprise and now am "clean."

Holiday television if fun to watch. The INDY 500 Parade was good on HDTV.

Mosquitos and ants have infiltrated my cabin. Not to worry but not today.

Town-wide Tag Sales are good.. but like everything else, apathy prevails. Some folks are just downright lazy and don't want to face up to working things up. "No risk.. No Reward.!"

I did buy and enjoy a Johnny Cash CD for a buck and had it blaring from my black 2008 Honda boom-box. I was a Ring of Fire!.

Holidays are good for the American work force and families and friends. SO..'Let it all hang out.'

Did see Judy Z, Shawmut Bank Trust Officer after all these years at Clair and Dick's sale.

"The friends thou has... and their adoption tried.. grapple them unto your souls with  hoop  of steel!"..  George Gordon...Lord Byron.

It was Saturday in the Park!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Tired
bOX 11
wb. ma 01585
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment