Friday, May 25, 2018

"KEEP ON..KEEPING ON!"

Despite all the things that may go on in your lives it is important to keep up with things and "keep on keeping on!"

Just now I spent a quarter of an hour picking up the things that were array in my house. This discipline affects many things in our lives. Also, let your appearances aid your messages. Look sharp, feel sharp.. be sharp. was the motto of Gillette 100 years ago.

I try to keep my automobile clean.. inside and out. It pays off! 'New car Bob?' "Yea.. 235,000 miles on it.. and is a 2008 Honda! "They run forever.'

Sure we all have issues. So what! Right now my HP Printer is in need of some help. Focus and Priorities help us make it through the day. Being Friday I look forward to a good day... allergies and diabetes  and all. I will 'keep on keeping on!

Get ready for our Holiday-- Memorial Day Weekend. Celebrate and bear in mind the Living and The Dead of all wars.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A FAN OF LIFE AND LIVING
Box 11
W. Brookfield, MA 01585


Rev. Norman Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment