Saturday, May 26, 2018

I MAY BE ONTO SOMETHING REALLY BIG!

If my dreams are revealing..I may be onto something really big!

Tom's Electronics- route 20..Palmer, MA..helped this old man out yesterday. My sidekick, Richard B. Johnson took a truckload of flat screen tvs to Tom' Hospital. Some made it to Tom's Dumpster others repairable to his fantastic Emporium of Electronics!  12 in all.

In the early hours of this AM I had a lucid dream revealing me 'Talking to a Manager' of some sorts. It was surreal and reminiscent of my days working for Aetna Life and Casualty. "Kemp-Nut" and I roamed around NB previewing the Town Wide Tag Sale.. driving by my old home at 26 King Street. Clearly this visit evoked memories of 1972.

Being I now 'I have my shit in order and my garage is emptying out I turn a 'new page of courage!'

Our world of 2018 is like nothing I have ever seen before!!!!!!!!!!! Millenial ladies don't shave their legs..men sport massive black beards, shave their heads and VIPE! So what! The best way to get along is to GO ALONG!

"The undiscovered life is not worth living' so het with the 2018 program and jump aboard the train of happiness.

I am onto something BIG!

BOB POTVIN
YOUNG AT HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment