Friday, May 11, 2018

BRIMFIELD 2018 " GYPSIES , TRAMPS & THIEVES"

Talk about letting it all hang out.. just travel to today's GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH at the Brimfield Flea Market. Today's observations were incredible. People in their own element of bartering, buying and bullying.

I parked at Leo's on the Warren Road. I asked for a preferred parking place and LEO came through! I walked a mile with a cane and did not sell any autographs! I gained a million dollars of insight in antique furniture, antique furnishing and antique people!

Never have I seen such a collection of 'Treasures & Trash".. people and otherwise.FATSO's prevail with a plethora of tattoos and dyed blue hair. I think humankind is oblivious to what they represent. I felt like a Country Doctor all dressed up with my white trousers and eindow-pane blazer from LuJons. My gold-plated bolo makes a statement.

Maybe with Yuppies retiring and having an education, the Fervor of the Flea flew by me at a fast rate of speed. JUNK! Virtually anything and everything may be found at MAY'S... from Hitler's eye-shadow to a belly-ring for Porky Pig.

The bright sunshine of this May day means much money exchanged hands. My observations of it all was my enjoyment. Being a Junque Dealer all of my life I thank God I have it out of my system for the most part.

Go to Brimfield and bring your wallets. It's is important to have fun in life... and who knows? You may just find something you've always been looking for: a good EXIT Sign! LOL

DO IT!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A MAN WITH A BLOG
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585



















No comments:

Post a Comment