Thursday, May 10, 2018

MOST THINGS ACCOMPLISHED TODAY!

Perseverance was the word for this Thursday! The foggy start kept me in a fog until the skies cleared.My mission was to make it through the day and I did. LAUNDRY  was done in NB. More expensive yet convenient. Chicken Cordon Bleu was featured at the Senior Center as the paltry crowd mixes nicely.

I enjoy observing things in Town. DG has not paved their lot yet.

I did visit the Civil War Monument on the Congo Church grounds.31 North Brookfield soldiers came home in wooden boxes in The Great War of The Rebellion. As a boy my neighbor Gordon rice proudly showed me a Springfield rifle he bought from Mr. Shedd for $1 eons ago.

My clean0ut is nearing completion. Still have all of those GD televisions in the garage.

Staples-Sturbridge refunded the TOTAL amount of the charge: $318 snf change. Saw my friend Roland and expressed my satisfaction with the grey-shirted manager: Jake. Thanks. I did go over to TJ MAXX just to see what is new in men's fashions: Nothing, really. No purchases.

Allergies persist. Runny noses all day.

To BRIMFELD tomorrow to peddle some autographs, hopefully.

It will be Friday where good things usually happen! It was on Friday the 13th of May, 1966, I was Drafted "Hip 2-3-4-"

Trump's speech from Indiana wasn't inspiring to me!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
YOUR MAN IN BLACK!
Box 11
THE BROOKFIELDS









No comments:

Post a Comment