Tuesday, May 22, 2018

'BY THOUGHT I EMBRACE THE UNIVERSAL' PASCAL

As I lay in my bed at 6:00 AM I turn off all distractions..fan.d just lay in deep thought! My newly decorated bedroom tells my story: Auctions, Antiques, Vietnam, Cape Cod Ranger the whole enchilada. AS I awaken to a 49 degree  foggy morning my life begins in a High Definition focus.

Foremost on my mind is to be happy. I reflect on things to be done today such as have a good breakfast ( Turkey kielbasa, Raisin Swirl bread with PB, a cup of V-8 and a bowl of Fiber One. Voila.. my system is ready!

The good news is my blood sugar reading is 127. Hooray. Now I concentrate of keeping it lower than the high of 265. OMG. But how?

  • Lose more weight
  • Keep busy
  • Portion Control in all eating
  • Get a good night's rest
  • .Take a daily Mental Shampoo
The amount of information available on healthcare is mind-boggling. Does it all work? NO! As Dr. Roger L. at Mary Lane said yesterday 'We must experiment in every regard. An unnamed RN said me: "Bob, you need somebody to steer your ship." I admit I have been helter-skelter in finding comfort in attendant doctors guidance. I must revert back to Brenda Sanjay, MD!

Clearly, by blogging I have my faculties. A good book recently acquired is UNBREAKABLE BRAIN  by Will Mitchel who deals in Oriental Medicine. "shield your brain from cognitive decline" is his message. Check it out!

In all of life there are highs and lows. I think when we are down it is imperative to "reach for the high." 'We become what we think about." So with that at hand..I'm thinking about putting my upper denture in place and enjoying breakfast!

My tide is coming in... and my mental dirt is out! LOL.

"Come Along and Ride This Train"  Gravy Train.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
HOME SPUN PHILOSPHER
Box 11
West Brook










No comments:

Post a Comment