Saturday, May 19, 2018

MY NASCAR MEMORIES WITH SON-BEN IN CHARLOTTE

 
TOP TEN BEN



 
FAT BOY BOB

 
NYC VIA HYJACK 9-11 ROUTE

 
AND HERE THEY COME ROARING








 
For more than a decade POPS traveled to be with SonBen in Charlotte! It took several years in visiting my son before we discovered the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Tonight I watch the Race on my 75" Sony HDTV as if I had returned to be with my boy.
 
Race Weekend is a wonderful experience in the whole process. from partying on the infield to crossing the steep macadam track to seeing the Good Year race tires of everything else that goes with NASCAR and insights into Greater Charlotte, NC gives me aplomb about this Carolina City.
 
Attractions are plenty in Charlotte.. Spring or Fall.. I like it.
 
NASCAR is colorful in every respect.. from the fan jackets to the jumpsuits sported by the drivers.
 
Tonight there's a bag of One Million Dollars to the winner! Frankly, Ben and I are the winners by taking time to hear the Roar of the Herd zooming by us at 200 MPH!
 
ROBERT LOUIS (RACE FAN) POTVIN
Box 11
Westboro Speedway
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment