Tuesday, May 15, 2018

MY "TACO TUESDAY" IN REVIEW!

Yes, it was a Ruby Tuesday at the NB Senior Center. Leader Diane Nichols decorated our tables with festive stuff: yellow plastic silverware. decorous napkins and a wonderful meal originating South of the Border.SUCH A DELIGHT FOR THE CHOSEN FEW: 12 in number.

Then I realized I had a 1:40 P.M. appointment at the Worcester VA to get more info on my Diabetes Type 2. Interesting and not necessarily good. I was given a AUTO-CHEK gizmo to read my blood sugar numbers. Not good! 265? Don't eat this and don't drink that..but eat three meals a day. OK Google! Gimme me a break!

T-Storms with tornado warnings. Delightful clearing at sunset. Any rainbows?

Tonight after fooling around with Bluetooth and YouTube I reverted to JFK A New World Order. I just cannot get enough of JFK-LBJ! Such history of a bygone era.

Think I'll write Trump about bringing back CCC Camps! millennials need it. Quasi Basic training.

Tomorrow AM a fasting blood draw then to the Seniors for another great meal. Y'all Come.. DAMMIT!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
HEALTH NUT IN THE MAKING!
Box 11
W. Brookfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment