Thursday, May 3, 2018

ELVIS HAS LEFT MY HOUSE; McDONALDS - SPENCER - A MASSIVE FACE LIFT

Elvis has a new home: The Salvation Army - Spencer! WHILE I HAVE ENJOYED IMMENSELY WATCHING ALOHA FROM HAWAII via SATTELLITE decision to downsize all collections are with foundation!Simplicity is my secret! Too many things I no longer need in life.

For you who resist change, hoarding will be your downfall.  All systems ae on overload! I repeat... we have much to much shit! The Computer Age continues to transform our lives like we couldn't have imagined 50 years ago. No need to explain..just look around you. I FEEL BAD FOR THOSE WHO REFUSE TO FACE THE MUSIC!

In other observations.. Spencer McDonald's is in the process of re-designing things. The BUILDING PERMIT states over $3,800 was paid! I paid $1.70 for a goddamn Hashbrown! My sidekick, "Johnson" alerted me to the price increase at Micky-Ds. Time to say Good Bye to the BIG MACK! Too many folks today are "Big Macks."

As far as the 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier goes, Mile Lee, it is a ONE OWNER 4 cylinder type with 101,740 miles on it. I bought it from a Miss Hickey one month ago for re-sale. It has AIR, A CD-Player, Automatic, 2 doors and is white.

Interested parties are encouraged to " Name your own poison" on a Cash offer!  "AS-IS." period.

Hey Mike.. your time is up on posting.. Come and see me for a Renewal of friendship!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"CADILLAC MAN"
BOX 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585






No comments:

Post a Comment