Monday, May 14, 2018

ALERGIES, OLD AGE AND WATERMELLON WINE!

Sneezy best describes my Monday. While I just love sunshine and May, the prices I'm paying leaves me in a box of Kleenex. BAD.

The cloudy day broke into an afternoon of sun and mild breezes. I relaxed in by breezeway reading more about baseball and the Gateway Arch. Earlier I hung more pictures in my definitive abode; The Poodle. Glad there's no poodles around. Achoo.

NB Senior Center for lunch. C+..Crowd D-. But why? Tomorrow's attendance should be better. Fancier food.

Waiting impatiently for a "tire kicker" to the  jump '04 Cavalier.

YouTube working again. Nice. Net work television: a joke except for Smithsonian, History Channel and Pete Bouchard.. weatherman.

Hope SonJosh is feeling better!

Not a Manic Monday!

Fig Newtons and Lay's  Chips..junk food personified. Why not?

And so it was.. a Monday-Monday all over your body! Hope yours was good.

Yours in May! Memorial Monday in two weeks

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
FEELING HIS AGE TODAY
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment