Saturday, May 5, 2018

MY HEALTHIER APPROACH TO AGING GRACEFULLY - 2018

As I reminisce about all of my friends who have passes on I can't help but think how life really is : UNFAIR!

When the names of Donald St. Cyr, Richard Gagnon, June Messier, Wilbur, Stackow, Jack Swedis, Dick Daoust and many more friends and a few rivals, I think how lucky we are to be alive! But wait! Are we our own worst enemy? Let's take a look.

Without a doubt certain behaviors and addictions level our playing fields. Not good. So what can we do to live longer? Well, here my RX:

  1. Try to stay positive.
  2. Get your rest.
  3. Think about what your life is really is; A miracle!
  4. Exercise
  5. Follow instructions
  6. Learn about everything. Be more curious. No defeatist attitudes.
New ideas:
 
Harness the power of eating olives. They can be a boon to your health.
 
 Drink Pomegranate juice!
 
Eat to live. Period.
 
Robert Louis Potvin
Chief


No comments:

Post a Comment