Thursday, May 17, 2018

TEN THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT YOUR BLOGGER

    1. I  once set off the alarm at the Worcester County Trust Co. in NB.
    2. I once asked two college professors to change a Failing Grade to a "C" and they did!
    3. I once piloted an amphibious automobile across the Mississippi!
    4. I once was a Shoe-Shine Boy at Freddie Brucker's Barber Shop.
    5. I once stepped into the spittoon at Tony's Barber Shop. NB.
    6. I achieved a 96 average in the Diocesan Exam at St. Joseph's.
    7. I flunked typing with Miss "Biddy" Burke at N.B.H.S.
    8. I was in a severe auto accident in 1961 in East Brookfield.
    9. I placed last in my class in Claim Rep School in 1968.
    10. I once had sex with "Local Girls" never to be mentioned by name!
This is an Internet Confession. I had to get off of my chest.

"Three Our Fathers and 3 Hail Mary's"...LOL! What should we know about you? Fess Up!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
One Lucky Dude
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA








 
LIKE THE CAR I PILOTED ACROSS THE MISSISSIPPI

LBJ AT HOLY CROSS COLLEGE 1964



 
LOU GRACE'S JEEPSTER

 fog warning  W. Hoimer


Alfred e. potvin

'THE BITCH IS SINGING"

No comments:

Post a Comment