Thursday, May 17, 2018

FATHER FAHERTY'S SECRET OF MID-DAY:A PAUSE!

This "Man of The Cloth" lived to age 96! While visiting me at "Canaveral"
in 1999, Father Faherty paused to ly down for a brief rest. He taught me many lessons in life. Most importantly he taught me how to live.

The guy was amazing...he had a 16 Cylinder Brain than ran as smoothly as a new Rolls Royce. We kept in touch for a lifetime since 1963 when I took a shot and enrolled in his U.S. History course at St. Louis. "A" was my final grade.From Connie Mack and his $100,000 Infield to MoonPort Landing of the Apollo Mission.

This one Jesuit priest defined my peripetic  ways. Faherty claimed "I have been in every American City of 10,000 or more,

Right-on..You still my man, FF.
"Old Aristotle"
 
"My Old, Old Teacher"
 
 
His "16 Cylinder Brain."
 
To the Moon and Back!"
 
 
 
 
Just Me..BobbyP

No comments:

Post a Comment