Saturday, May 19, 2018

DIABETES TYPE 2 MY CHALLENGE

Just now my weight of 183 equals my blood-sugar level: 183!

Yesterday, I cheated and had 2 blueberry muffins and other shit and boy did I pay. My levels skyrocketed to 285. The highest since I was in Vermont where it was recorded at 265. Now I truly understand what diabetes really is: A bitch!

I logged onto a site last night of ASCEND NUTRITIONALS. Ever hear of it? The Doc has a powerful and convincing message  his 'All-in-OneSugar Stabilizing Supplement'. Toxic foods are the enemy... and so on.

Now I must become a soldier of my cause!

Diabetes is a disaster to Old Age. Unattended the worse will happen.. so:

  • NO ORANGE JUICE
  • NO DONUTS
  • NO BIRTHDAY CAKE AND FROSTINGS
  • NO COOKIES
  • NO CANDY.. CANDY!
  • NO KIDDING.
I AFFIRM..I AM.. I CAN .. AND I WILL CONQUER MY TYPE 2 WITH READINGS OF LESS THAN 120. AMEN!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN - VIETNAM MEDIC
Box 11
West Brookfield, MASS-PIKE



No comments:

Post a Comment