Sunday, May 27, 2018

CLOTHES HERE, CLOTHES THERE.. CLOTHES EVERYWHERE!

Too many suits, too many jackets, too many shirts, too many winter coats, too many everything! I think The Salvation Army in Hadley has weakened me in buying so many clothes I really don't need. Not good.

"If the shoe fits, wear it, but don't try to put on the wrong size!" I have made my seamstress rich in altering my bargains. "Give it up, Bob!"  If mother "taught me well" she surely taught me the ways of "over-buying clothing."

TJX was my former supplier of clothing as was Richard B. Johnson and the Indian tribes in CT. This whole charade is reasonably absurd. Am I alone? LOL.

Hopefully my recent organization of my life and lifestyle will see an improvement. "'Bad habits are difficult to break! " What's in your closet?"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"SPENDTHRIFT"







Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment