Friday, May 11, 2018

AUTOGRAPHS 101

There's magic in collecting autographs!

Obtaining presidential signatures has been the most rewarding for me. It is the conquest that floats my boat. Be it in the mail or in person, the mere fact that I have succeeded shows me "I know how to get to the printer."

Today I sell my latest acquisitions:
  1. Jimmy Carter & Rosalinn Cater's signatures on their Inauguration Invitation.
  2. A signed colored photo of "Jimmy."
  3. A signed photo of sportscaster JOE BUCK.
  4. A signed photo of historical announcer & personality BILL KURTIS.
  5. TEDDY KENNEDY 4 SIGNATURES ON A PHOTO TO RED LEE!
  6. Joan Kennedy - a signed photo dated 1964.
My goal is to raise some badly-needed revenues.

From Bill Clinton "In Person" to Connie Mack & Babe Ruth's "BALLS" at Shammy DeLude's Estate Auction in 1994 for over $5000 for the pair..
dealing in autographs helps me pay my bills.."Bill." $100, please, for BC signature!

"ROBERT THE ROBBER"





No comments:

Post a Comment