Thursday, May 24, 2018

THE PRESIDENT HAS ANSWERED MY LETTER TO HIM IMMEDIATELT!

Last Tuesday I composed a one page hand written letter to Mr. Trump! It was regarding my idea of recruiting millennials for a CCC Camp type of conscription. my son Josh laughed incessantly when I showed him the manila envelope graced with JFK postage.

I retorted to his banter saying 'I know how to get responses!' The kid laughed with approval. He knows me that well.

Today, I received  a fantastic piece of mail with a return address of "THE WHITE HOUSE, Washington, DC"! The Crane Stationery is the best as I deal in autographs. Before opening the envelope, by slicing the end with shears, I held it up to the brilliant sunshine. Sure 'nuf, it was the Executive Scribble of The Donald! OMG!

Had I hit pay dirt or what?

The content was boilerplate. Vague generalities of "how good I have done as your President, etc." Now comes the acid test: Is the signature real? Close scrutiny shows it is more than an Autopen. I don't really know! But I do know  that on May 17th  my letter was composed and bears a May 21, 2018 Pitney-Bowes stamp.

I have framed this "Presidential document" and will have some fun showing my Chase, Lily, Madeline, and Evie. Josh will delight in seeing The Old Man continues to "knows how to get to the printer!"

Autograph Collecting is fun and selling autographs has brought me in the bucks over the years! Ben Franklin's signature once fetched me $3,500.

Be it as it may, getting a letter from "Trump" is a laughing matter for us POTVINS!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
AUTOGRAPH 'MINER'
508 -867-3360
01585












No comments:

Post a Comment