Friday, June 15, 2018

THE STAR THEATER OF 2018 CINEMAGIC STURBRIDGE

Incredibles2 and Jack-Jack was all Greek to me. SonJosh and the grandkids invited me to go to Sturbridge to the movies and that I did. The experience opened up my eyes to the real world of 2018!

Back when I was a boy the STAR THEATER in North Brookfield was the rule. The big silver screen portrayed all of the classics of the time. Admission was cheap and so was the popcorn and orangeaide. We were innocent and old Bessy Kelly and Leo Howard policed our behaviors. LOL.

Today, the din of this movie did not inspire me... the observations of the young set did.INCREDIBLES2  Mr. Incredible was "left to care for Jack-Jack"
Dick Fiske  Still kicking in his 90s!

Shammy's Dummy!

Star Theater in a Distance

Yellow School & Fire Station NB

Movie Goers
and was incredible. Kids are kids and the expenses of admission and the buttered popcorn cost my son a small fortune!

I like U.S. History and rock concerts. This idea is reinforced in the popularity of fantasy. Video this and video that is all I'll say.

I always liked Westerns and The Man Who Shot Liberty Valens is my all-time favorite! and that's that!..

No comments:

Post a Comment