Tuesday, June 12, 2018

ONLY 259 PAGEVIEWS TODAY

An off day to say the least. Another good meal at the NB Senior Center..  then  Went to the wrong VA location (again)..had blood drawn again.. and met up with Bill Cooper, a friend from Windsor Jaycees after some 40 years. Amazing!

Bill and I were in the Jaycees in 1977 when I bit the bullet with Mother. It was Bill who identified my entrepreneurial  spirit. How about that?!

Chase mowed my lawn tonight with the new old mower. It truly was a rare day in June. Fickle weather with a temp of 43 early this morning. Global warming for sure. Tomorrow will be another day. Questionable if I want to drive to Boston College for  an Alumni get-together?

Trump's birthday coming up on the 14th. 72 year-old jet setter  on Air Force One... our Playboy President!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment