Saturday, June 16, 2018

PAGEVIEWS TODAY 229

The highlight of my Saturday was in attending the spectacular dance recital of Betty Gundersen  Studio of Dance  in HARDWICK. The performances of all the young ladies and a man or two  were an overwhelming success. Itsybitsy girl dancers and talented teens and all in between dressed in festive outfits revealed the hundreds of hours spent in the past year preparing for today's 2 performances.

LILY POTVIN, one of my high-achieving granddaughters, was happy. Her performances thrilled family. Lily is growing up and works very hard at her craft. I wonder where she will be headed in the years ahead? My High Honor Lily.

Josh treated Chase, Maddie, Evie and me to a meal at Janineen's in Ware. Food was excellent despite the usurious price for clams and other items. I had a Cheeseburger-in-Paradise. & free fries. The onion rings were sweet.

All in all a good day!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585



No comments:

Post a Comment