Sunday, June 3, 2018

LAKE LASHAWAY'S 308 RESTAURANT - LAKESIDE

On a perfect June Sunday it was a perfect setting to enjoy a meal of Fried Scallops. whipped mashed potatoes, an O'Doul's from the deck at Lakeside 308 Restaurant! Head cook, Kevin Messier, says 'The food is good, there's a beautiful view and the ambience is fantastic.'

Restaurants management is a team effort. Every person I assigned to a certain discipline from the dishwasher to the salad station. Cooks abound in unison getting the orders filled seasonably: hot food!

The waitresses submit their menu orders by computer to the kitchen. A first handed tour by Kevin M. reveals camaraderie between  the "Young Turks" and lady employees. Workers are happy.

I opted to sit out on the 'Lakeview Upper Deck.' Sara was my waitress and accommodating in every respect. Ten jumbo Sea Scallops , steamed broccoli, and a Non-Alcoholic allowed me to devour my meal. Everything was "mouth-watering" It was succulent and I did not have any desert!

The crowd seated around me was friendly.   I even was approached by a Vietnam veteran and Author, Larry Stoddard of Sterling Mass. whose book "Blood in the Water"  was gifted to me. Thanks, Larry. I will review your book and post it separately!

Summertime and dining at the 308 Lakeside go hand in hand. It is for family and friends and "everything is prepared from scratch" according to the Boss! Local or Long Distance.. EB's Lakeside 308 is truly great!

11-9 seven days a week!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
SCALLOP CONNOISSUER
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA
 
TOM FAHEY  GEN MGR 308 LAKESIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment