Thursday, June 21, 2018

BARRETT-JACKSON AUCTION AT MOHEGAN-SUN

West Brookfield Super-Star, Steve Magnante, leads the announcing team in CT on Velocity Channel ! For four hours I have been watching Steve in action. Auburn's Dick Fuller states '"Steve is the most knowledgeable man on the team!" I believe it and I'm proud to say "Steve cut his eye-teeth working at my Estate Actions from 1981 on in the Brookfields.

Now a resident of North Brookfield, Steve Magnante is worth watching. HE is also a published author and articles writer for car magazines.

In other news, Summer is here and it feels good. We've enjoyed another summer's day of sunshine.

Chase-Robert mowed my lawn this afternoon. The crop is looking better! I treated him to a cup of Soft-Serve at Country Corner. "It was hot moving" the young man said.

I was interested in the headlines that read 'When Will The Other Five Presidents Speak up?"  What did the lady write on her Tablet? Give me your tired.. your homeless.. your downtrodden. I light my torch!" LADY LIBERTY!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Patriot
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585





No comments:

Post a Comment