Friday, June 29, 2018

DESERT-TYPE HEAT IN THE BROOKFIELDS

The blue sky prevailed all the day in the Brookfields. Chase-Robert was recruited early to mow my lawn and he did. This Friday was uneventful, overall. The Agent-Orange check was deposited early

in the day. Nice.

I had a piece of Chuck-Eye steak for lunch then a complimentary ice cream from Howard's.  We seniors received a chit Thursday while at the nursing home. My choice was black raspberry (in moderation.)

I tested the waters with an antique chair to be sold. Things seem to be tough in the antiques and collectibles markets. Flea-Market Flip reveals the truth I guess. The donations at the Salvation Army - Spencer are incredibly unattractive. All of my flag outfit is ready for the long holiday weekend ahead.

Have increased my consumption of water given the heat as it is.

In New York City it is the Red Sox versus the Yankees. I am a Yankee sympathizer you know. LOL. Now 4-0 New York! Correction: 5 Zip NYY!

Nothing specifically planned for Sat. per-se.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
(Hot under the collar).. LOL
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment