Tuesday, June 26, 2018

MY DAY ON THE HIGHWAY AND ALL IN BETWEEN

Traffic in Holden got me 20 minutes late for my VA appointment. "you are
Found my Black Derby behind a chair on the Breezeway! LOL
late!" I will return on Monday for two visits.. one in Podiatry and one in Optometry.

At noon I ate at the outdoors banquet at Quabaug Nursing Home. It was a nice feast. Then I paid a visit to 93 year old Dot Sandman with Syb Sandman. Wow. Dot is now blind. Her memory is great and we reminisced about my estate auctions. Dot was my #1 fan at the time. I was saddened by my visit seeing  the residents and workers taking care of 'Forgotten Americans' so it seems. I salute the Angels of Mercy in their daily routines at the "Home."

Then I traveled to Palmer to TOM'S ELECTRONICS. No good news. 'All of the flat screens delivered a month ago proved to be "scrap crap.!" Now I must make coleslaw out of lemons. OMG.

Then to Springfield for a visit to my esteemed Army buddy, John B. O'Sullivan. It was a good visit recounting my "Spring fling."

It was a 100+ mile day and tomorrow will be pay day." TGIW.. thanks for the monthly stipend!

People were happy with this marvelous clear weather. Prepare for the Strawberry Moon tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment