Friday, June 22, 2018

PAGEVIEWS TODAY 209

I did visit Theresa Matasavage, age 98, at Quaboag Nursing Home  today! I presented her with a birthday card signed by many of her friends from the North Brookfield Senior Center along with showing her some photos of my mom. Theresea was a big fan of my mother's.

I watched hours of Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction today. Steve Magnante shone with his knowledge of every vehicle to go across the auction block! I said to SonJosh "every car seemed to fetch $50,000 or so it seemed. This auction is for the "BIG BOYS."

Got my monthly "clip" from my barber-son. OMG. He laughs when I complain on how short it is. "I'll have to wear my hat all of the time!" Tis true.

No special plans for the weekend. Maybe some rain in the forecast? We have had four good days of weather in a row.

Red Sox game on TV right now.

See you tomorrow!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585




No comments:

Post a Comment