Friday, June 8, 2018

I TRY TO SOLVE MY OWN PROBLEMS!

The Late & great Rev. Norman Vincent Peale espoused life's philosophy by writing 'The more problems you have in life...the more alive you are! Well, I must be vibrantly alive by virtue of having problems.

I once told Gracie Stachowitz "Keep your laundry basket empty." By keeping it empty we are not weighted down by it all: dirty laundry. Solve your problems and you have "lost weight!" Today I weigh 179.6 lbs!

Sure I have my own list of problems:









  • Title problems with the Cavalier
  • My wonderful HP 8600 printer is on the fritz after buying $100 plus of ink
  • My LG tables says I'm "off Line" and I don't know why. Jeff N. to the rescue!
In all of life we must be analytical in just about everything. Procrastination is not advised. 'Grab your bull by the horns' and get on with it!

Life is like a mattress full of box springs. Push the problem down by solving it and ...oops.. another problem pops up! yes...reality. It is how we react to our problems that makes the difference.

"You'll get yours when I get mine" assuages my anxieties regarding finance. Screw it! LOL.

So, a new day...it's Friday....bring it on! Remember..GOOD THINGS CAN HAPPEN TODAY!

"Love,"

RLP

No comments:

Post a Comment