Wednesday, June 6, 2018

KLEM'S CAR SHOW EVERY WEDNESDAY - ALL SUMMER

"The Boys of Summer" sported to Klems in Spencer, MA with their favorite collector cars and trucks! The showing was good and we are off and running. I sat on the sidelines talking with a couple of new friends. We spoke at length about cars and people we know. Stanley Hanson's son and wife joined in the conversation.

A courageous Vietnam Veteran tells of having two liver transplants and all that good stuff. My Model-A friend has quite a story of life.

The show has just about everything from incredible Street Rods to an original rusted 38 Buick Coupe. "As-found" vehicles intrigue me. You might say I'm as found.. LOL.

Missed Jimmy K and the Taylors of Brooks Pond. Maybe next week?

In other matters I found a great frame for my JFK Norman Rockwell oversized poster at The Army. Bought a CD for music .."empty!"

As for music goes.. I am enjoying two concerts.. one by The Carpenters and one by The Eagles. TV makes me sick!

Have an AUTHOR coming in the morning at ten. A fellow Vietnam ve who wrote the book Blood in the Water by Larry Stoddard of Sterling. Should be good.

My VA visit with Doctor Sanjay  went very well. Thank you.

Weather looks more promising for the morrow.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN





No comments:

Post a Comment