Monday, December 4, 2017

HELLO AGAIN! DO YOU READ ME???????????

And away I do. Incredible moments on this Indian Summer Monday. "Robert Louis Blogger" has found his way back to the blogosphere. Additionally I've been building my auction team with trustworthy folks who are desirous of employment... casual, if you may.


I can not say enough good for the Charlton  City Country Emporium! (Flea Market..) I bought a John B. Stetson. I look like Bing Crosby or Al Capone.. take your pick! LOL.


In re-tooling I have a tremendous advantage  product knowledge  -Old Coins, Old Clocks, Old Houses, Autographs. I anticipate a fun season come Spring. Today I spoke with Mike Breen  in Wisconsin. Mile was my publisher with the book "How To Be An Antique Dealer"...I will have Mike edit it  and come out with a second edition. Opportunity beckons those who want to be on their own. I love it and I have been self employed since 1977 with TRAINING RESOURCES. I sell automobile sales training and have a spiffy program ready.


Saw Steve Magnante today. Steve is doing well. He's a true celebrity on BARRETT-JACKSON COLLECTOR CAR AUCTIONS. Steve worked at my first auction after I returned from Kansas City.. Missouri Auction School. Check out their web site. MOAS is the BEST and yours truly is a proud graduate.


Saw "Sister-Janet" today. Age 77, Jan reminds me of "Mother Rita"..not Mother Theresa! Also saw my "Postal Worker Friend" in OI535. Tony P is a good man. I move around to Warren, East Brookfield, West Brookfield - kind of like : LBJ who took a shower every 15 minutes. VIETNAM CAME ALIVE WITH LBJ.As I see it there's millions made in government contracts in war time. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. TALK ABOUT a black Friday... Vietnam STUNK IN EVERY RESPECT. But it didn't bother me. Sure I got drunk..I was 24 years old....and sometimes rode on me "HIGH HORSE."


ELVIS.. ELVIS..ELVIS..ELVIS............................Live by Satellite from Hawaii..1972. I have the video (dvd) and am staging  "A HOLIDAY GET-TOGETHER"... By Invitation. I will have Popcorn.


Working with Tony at USA Today for auction ads. Also am re-joining the National Auctioneers Association   6,000 members. I hope to attend the NAA  Convention this Summer. Great place to learn. Received my Membership package from the ROLLS ROYCE OWNERS CLUB! I JOINED THE CLUB when I worked for Frank Cooke at age 19.


Went to the Brookfield Orchards today and saw Louise Lincoln Woodward.."APPLE 5" Plate. Nice to chat about old times.
Lake Lashaway EB



OOOPS

Soon to be published

Nice!










Gotta close for now bath time..Egg Nog & Fiber One

No comments:

Post a Comment