Friday, December 15, 2017

THE WAY IT WAS IS NOT THE WAY IT IS

The Beatles' great song "YESTERDAY" is perhaps prophetic in many ways. I think we all yearn for our yesterdays as they are a known quantity. dig out the family albums if you want a retro on the way things were... but wait.. we wouldn't be enjoying such profound prosperity if it weren't for our yesterdays.


We are on the bleeding edge of life in America. We are bombarded by abject materialism. It seems nobody has a commodity called TIME.. not the magazine but the precious 24 hours in the diurnal journey we all have.


HOW ARE YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT DISCIPLINES? Helter-skelter, depressed, in denial, or are you SELF-ACTUALIZING? I am turning over a new leaf into the future and enjoying it immensely. Why? Because I have my shit together. I make a daily list of Things To Do and abide by it very well.


I am not growing older... I try to grow better. Today's weight was 183lbs and headed in the right direction. I have few anxieties and Hang-Ups. I love what I do... and do what I love... helping people wade through the maze. I try to write from the heart. Don't agree with me? That's fine. THE GOOD OPINIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE...LOL.


If you are a worrier you are in trouble. "The Only Evidence of Life Is Growth.".. Just look at me! Almost 20 years out of the auction business and now my next auction on December 30 in WARE at TVA Electronics! Eat your worrying hearts out Doubting Thomases.


By definition my charge is to create customers for my esteemed friend and client Ronald T. Bigda. In researching my charge I delight in learning about RADIO SHACK, electronics and Human Nature. I love learning what makes the human specie TICK! Go and watch Fantasy Island, Fake News and The Weather Channel. GIGO: Garbage in...Garbage out. Why not learn a second language? Parlez Vous Francais...no, Chevrolet Coupe'....Please don't laugh. Have you looked in the mirror lately?


Joe Walsh of The Eagles fame has a great song "ONE DAY AT A TIME."
if YOU ARE READING MY BLOG YOU ARE HIP!


For now that's it. I must wear dirty skiffs  as I never got to the Warren Laundromat. I am having too much fun serving my fellow man..


Au revoir!
Bon Soir


Look To This One Day!


Robert Louis.


Amazon.Bob





No comments:

Post a Comment