Wednesday, December 13, 2017

TVA AUCTION - WARE MASS LOOMS ON THE HORIZON!

Master Television and Audio Sage, Ronald Bigda, is retiring. With a $5 Bill and a handshake Mr. Bigda and I are in the 1st Inning of auction preparation. The On Site auction will be held on December 30th at 85 MAin Street, Ware, Mass. Ronnie is the best! Since 1978 Ron and I have been on the same page. Both Ed Belcher and Ronnie have kept Old Bob hip in electronics.

Stay tuned and if you wish a Free auction listing shoot me a SASE at Box 11, West Brookfield, MA 01585.

I have been both Off-Line and Busy, Busy, Busy. That's good. Master photographer RAY HEBERT is helping me with promotional photography. Tall Joe B. of ware and son Joe just delivered my latest..A SPINNET PLAYER PIANO with over 100 piano rolls.. Awesome Baby.I bought it in Hadley yesterday along with a smaller SONY Smart TV because I'm smart! LOL... Also, a 100% wool suit by CHAPS for $10.00. A new in the box SONY remote TV-DVD-CBL-VCR.. $2.99! A SCOTCH CD laser Lens for CD & DVD Players and drives..New..$12.99 for .99.

PAGE 2.

A $35.00 GRE revised General Test and CD Rom August 1, 2011 Edition for a song.2 packs of brand new Birthday Invitations $5.50 and $2.95 for .99 each. And so forth and so on.

I share with you  my good fortunes and encourage you to TRADE with the SALVATION ARMY. Don't let the "other guy" reap the harvest. If time is money then MONEY IS TIME. Enjoy the ride to Hadley..right over the Amherst line on the right.

WINTER HAS ARRIVED!

The First Day of Winter is a week away. The Montreal Express this year is truly high speed. As I write at 7:45 P.M. As I type this blog entry I note on my atomic clock it is 20 degrees above zero. Total snow cover.Amazing stuff, Al Gore! LOL.

Finally, while at the VA in Leeds, Mass ( next to Northampton I was reading The American Legion Magazine. The article reads 'SAD SITUATION.'  "fOR AN ESTIMATED 25 MILLIONS
AMERICANS WHO SUFFER FROM WINTERTIME DEPRESSION.!" Called 'Seasonal Affective Disorder' many of our daily activities are on the negative side of things! '.. "the lack of sunlight."Anxiety, overeating, loss of libido and sudden mood changes'

Experts endorse :"exercising, eating healthier foods ( and less) opening curtains and blinds at home and spending time outside."Keep walking, working out and taking care of yourself"  says KenYeager a mental health expert at OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY Wexner Medical Center.

On the personal side of things...I stay up much longer.. sleep better.. and move forward..Remember we have two mechanisms in our brain: me the thinker.. and me the doer. The Happy Busy Produces Much More Honey..Honey!

FORWARD EVER...BACKWARDS NEVER!  s-o-l-d!

Sincerely yours,

RIP VAN POTVIN
ASLEEP FOR 20 YEARS
NOW I'M BACK!

Let's get some votes here. Scoot your friends my way


No comments:

Post a Comment