Wednesday, December 20, 2017

SALVATION ARMIES BECKON YOU

I delight in stopping at Salvation Army in my daily routine. Today I hit Spencer and found a winner: A burgundy over-night Sears
II Samsonite luggage. My perception is it is a jumbo attache' case.. A business any.. a portable executive is like the circus.. here today  there tomorrow.


It seems the inventories are up at the SA. I may sshoot over to Hadley after finishing my TVA engagement. Folks don't realize what's involved in being an Estate Auctioneer. It's work, Mister."Lot-ing & Tagging" is the big assignment plus disposing of the ... you know what.  As impresario I think in ten directions at once.


Most of the time it is a retrospective view of yesterday. I challenge myself to be very CREATIVE and thorough. I have been told by a physician "Bob Potvin can talk anyone into any thing." SOLD!.. and don't you forget it...y'all hear?!


My dad trained me well in the ways of SALVAGE. Too many take the easy way out and feed the "WALMART PIG." Smart people go the extra mile in saving the extra buck. Tony' Cleaners tells People bring in clothes with the $9 price tag still on it. I like the philosophy of Uncle Albert: KEEP 'EM GUESSING!"


Spencer Sa has a round Oak kitchen Table. Not priced. I'm too busy in Ware in my underwear! Yup!


No TV, No Radio, No kidding. It works for Old Bob. And so it goes.
Think Smart... think The Salvation Army for all of your needs and wants.


Six days work at TVA under my belt. Doing fine!


VTY


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
The Fast Talking Auctioneer
West of Brookfield


508-867-3360



No comments:

Post a Comment