Friday, December 22, 2017

TVA AUCTION 12/30/17 IT'S "PRESS TO THE FINISH

To the naysayers I say JUST WATCH ME! The laws of nature are such that with a little luck I will prevail. Auctions are a time-tested method of marketing from fish auctions to auto auctions. Either you love auctions or you don't!


In this particular electronics auction the spread of knowledge is far-reaching. You can call t rocket science as the vocabulary is similar. Ronald T. Bigda, founder of TVA adds a certain verve to the process of preparing for auction. Joe, Miranda and Manuel are working very hard as "team players." I insist in giving Mr. Bigda the best and it is showing.


With the Christmas Holiday I have called a time-out until Tuesday. For me, IT'S BALLS TO THE WALL as Stackow once shared with me the secrets of Jocks.


 I am not holding back one iota. Bought a supply of materials at Wally-World and Kiefer Auction Supply and "Amazon the Amazing." A new gavel is a coming and I have a call into auctioneer Bob Glass. I am the impresario. To me it's FUN. I am too busy to be bored or depressed. SistaSoldia sent me a check for $50..dated 12/25/17. Thanks Janet Rita!


AuctionZip #6684 will show you my listing. Also, today I confirmed my ad with TUTLEY PUBLICATIONS. WARE, BARRE and THE QUABOAG COURANT will carry big display ads.


Life is good traveling in the FAST LANE. I wouldn't want it any other way! My left-over haddock was good with a glass of HOLLY NOG to wash it down.


Must keep working as it's only 7:00 P.M. and 25 degrees.


Merrily yours,


Robert Louis Potvin
AKA Santa Claus


The North Brookfield Pole
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA


P.S. 4 Christmas cards. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment