Saturday, December 23, 2017

ELVIS "ALOHA FROM HAWAII" JANUARY 14, 1973 via Satellite

It was a historic 1973 Television Special. Where were you on January 14, 1973/ I was living in Scituate, Mass. over-looking the Atlantic Ocean from a picture window in my dining room! Life in 1973 was much different back then. My new brown Impala coupe was like a small Sherman tank and Joshua hadn't been born then. Benji's first Christmas was special as he was 6 months old.


I worked in Brockton at Aetna Claims as a supervisor.(The worst job in the world.) I endured for 2 more years.


The big thing in electronics was the hand-held calculator and yes, ELVIS FROM HAWAI. My television was a Zenith bought at Mac's TV in North Brookfield for about $500.00Little did I know and realize I'd be watching Elvis from Hawaii in 2017 on a 75" Smart TV with a pair of Fisher 40" high speakers. Essentially I am in heaven.


My dvd collection is growing exponentially with only two topics; U S History and Contemporary Rock and Roll. No longer do I numb my brain with Network Television. I don't want it and I don't need it. Someday I will pull the plug.


Anything ELVIS is highly recommended for those who want a "new life."
www.Lightyear.com produced this 72 minute special. The fine print on the back reads "Elvis performance of I'm Lonesome I could Cry, I can's Stop Loving You and Johnny B. Goode are deleted from my copy


Elvis was everything real fans say he was. After watching this umpteen times I agree.


Do yourself a favor and latch onto reality! Alibis and excuses don't get it with yours truly. Otherwise you will become a HOUND DOG!


Welcome To My World!


Robert Louis Potvin
Rocker not Off My Rocker
December 22, 2017  10:14 PM













No comments:

Post a Comment