Thursday, December 14, 2017

ARE YOU A BOTTOM FEEDER?

Webster defines a Bottom-feeder as an opportunist who seeks quick profit usually at the expense of others or from their misfortune.


Today at a Salvation Army FAMILY THRIFT STORE I THINK I EXPERIENCED THE WAYS OF A BOTTOM-FEEDER! This person was expounding on the virtues of their SA exploitations saying "I make a living from the Salvation Army!" This person is a bottom-feeder in my opinion! When I mention Jeff Bezos as "the third richest Billioneer of Amazon.com the person piped in saying "He's the richest person on Planet earth!"


Forewarned is forearmed. IF you are seeking value in your living practical life and living you must combat "fire with fire." I personally don't appreciate the methods of bottom-feeders and many times these opportunists come from wealth! As an Estate Auctioneer I witness the behavior patterns of some rich people. There isn't any compassion in the avaricious ways.


I don't thing they are on the same page in life! same with American Patriotism. Most corporate moguls never served in the military. I did..with a year of service in Vietnam as a Medic. Now VIETNAM VETERANS are in battle again fighting loneliness, poverty, tobacco addiction, scratch-ticket addiction and more.


IF you want to go to bed reading a good book get a copy from your local library:" HOW TO SWIM WITH THE SHARKS AND SURVIVE IN THE BUSINESS WORLD!" Harvey A. MACKAY of Minneapolis,
MN reveals the traits of those dastardly bottomfeeders. It is a disease called "MORE>"


Very truly yours,


Robert Louis Potvin
Shark
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA


PS. " Circumstances don't make the person they reveal them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment