Saturday, December 23, 2017

JOHNNY CASH

When I was on my way to the National Auctioneers Convention in Nashville I stopped at The House of Cash and left a new nylon flag USA for Johnny Cash! I bleed Johnny, you know. Philosophically speaking we are on the same page. From "Ring Fire" to "The Ballard of a Teenage Queen" and a slew more, Johnny Cash is my man.


Johnny's obituary was on Page 1. of the New York Times! As I recall I sent copies to all my friends... maybe in the year  2002?


Well, JC's legacy continues. I know Heidi likes "The Man in Black." And June Carter Cash complemented John R. Cash  so well.


"I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day." Johnny sang this decades ago. It's a poem by HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW. Check it out.


"Are You Lonesome Tonight?!"


NIVTOP...POTVIN spelled backwards.


RLP

No comments:

Post a Comment