Monday, December 25, 2017

COL. BARFIELD'S SHOW PIG

I said Show Pig not snow pig!


Christmas Day in the county.. how comforting. A gentle snow, imaginary fire crackling in the Rumford and a call from my Southern Brother in Doerun, South Georgia! JMB is the best. A Southern Baptist through and through and an auctioneer's auctioneer.


As the old saying goes BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER. Tis true, tis true, tis true! It's like two coaches strategizing before the all important game. Auctions are no different. The harder I work the luckier I am.


My promotion of the all important TVA Electronics auction on Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 11:00 WILL FLY! "As ye sow so shall ye reap."


The business cycle is 1. Finance,2. Research,  3.Production and  4.Sales.


The harder I work the luckier I get. Luck is defined as "where preparedness meets opportunity!" Thank you Earl Nightengale. You have taught me to LEAD THE FIELD.. a self-development from Nightengale-Conant.com.


The beautiful snow storm inspires me to no end. Now I must take a WORK BREAK!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
TASK MASTER
POTVIN AUCTIONEERS AU 2000
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360









No comments:

Post a Comment