Tuesday, December 19, 2017

AMAZON.COM HAS BLOWN THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE OUT OF THE WATER!

The proliferation of overnight everything is redefining how America and the world does business.







I know as I am beneficiary of the new world order. Jeff Bezos, the world's richest man is truly amazing. His business plan has catapulted Amazon into Space!


The USPS is not with the program! I just attempted mailing an EXPRESS PRIORITY to Seattle 98144. The cost was $24.45. Guess what? 01585 does not stock my favorite stamp THE GATEWAY ARCH! Bad. I insisted on real stamps. After all I have been at stamp collecting since 1954. My world is too important than dealing with people who seem to be sleeping at the switch.


The U.S. Postal Service is mammoth. Reform is needed if we are to handle AMAZON.. the Amazing!




Col. Robert Louis Potvin
Age 75
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360



No comments:

Post a Comment