Friday, December 15, 2017

MY SOLITUDE IN THE WEST

By keeping damned busy I am a happy camper. My day begins somewhere between 5 & 6 Am. No news, no music, NO Kidding. My most recent shtick are my usuals of voiding my bladder, taking 5 or 6 pills  then dressing. I usually lay out what I plan on wearing.TONY'S Cleaners in Spencer keeps me primp and proper. as I don do any of the "sins" I have green for the occasion.


First stop are my beloved friends at Country Corner. Ramblin Rose is great as is Erin and the Head Pumper. I am not in a hurry. Then to West Brookfield's Diner. The awesome meals I have been buying last me 2 other settings. Today I sported a Mexican Burrito. It like my dog Dusty puked on it. Mert and Ed L. commented on its outer appearance! I faked getting sick. We all enjoyed the banter.


My Postal Mailbox #11 gives me options. The White Knight is gone. I gave it to Richie Holbrook.


 I do not watch network television any more not do I listen to WJMJ. No thanks. My mind is super clear. I do buy the USA Today and the NYT for the fun of it. My world has changed! Sure I have expenses with heat and light. My Landlord, SonJosh, shovels my driveway and allows me to bring my black bags of trash to his receiving post on Birch Hill.If I want to know the weather I look out the window or see my Atomic Clock ten feet away.


Life is good.  Richard B. Johnson is due tomorrow morning to tweak my Pianola player piano. We may go to Northampton to return a Smart-TV still in the box. I only have 25 televisions in my garage. SOLD!


I just read by blog entry "HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS." WHAT ARE YOUR DRUTHERS? The Sydney Opera House? New York City at Christmas time or parts of Oakham? GET OUT OF YOUR SHELL and get on with living. I say "please"..


Christmas Cards received to date; Three. 


'Rock and Roll is Here to Stay.'


LET IT SNOW..LET IT SNOW..LET IT SNOW!


SANTA CLAUS









No comments:

Post a Comment