Saturday, December 23, 2017

MY SECRET WAY OF BEATING THIS FUNK

Easy!For hours I have been watching what BOB LIKES. Home videos reign supreme in my life. Barfield criticized me for saying I don't watch TV and I'm selling 3 dozen repairable sets. The Southerner just doesn't get it. Robin Williams is entertaining me just now with GOOD MORNING VIETNAM. Hey, on a 75 inch Smart TV I'm luvin it!


I have hung 11 salient frames of my life's story. Not bad for a Country Boy.


I just can't stoop to network television. Nothing appeals to me and I refuse to waste my precious moments. As Satchmo sings "What A Wonderful World It Is." " PLATOON" No thanks!


Now The Johnny Cash Christmas Show  1976 with Tony Orlando! It's wonderful!






Up on the roof top reindeer paws...




Your friend in Christmas!






















Robert Louis Potvin
Joyeux Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment