Saturday, December 23, 2017

PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY MAIL THIS YEAR - 2017

  • Donald Trump - Big Shot
  • Caroline Kennedy - Big Shot
  • Ken Burns - Big Shot
  • Dion Singer - Big Shot
  • Bobby Riedel - Singer
  • Karen Lynch Aetna's President  -Big Shot
  • Megan  Brennan - Postmaster General - Big Shot
Politicians don't answer "Hate Mail" as GHWB relates. Bush always answered my mail. Lady Bird did as did as did Jackie Onassis, Chuck Robb and Barry Goldwater, William Westmoreland, Don Kent, Jack Chase, Bill Clinton and his beautiful wife... Neil Armstrong


 and others.


E-Mail is commonplace today. At 50 cents a pop, the Forever stamps are fast becoming the Never stamps. The new JFK stamp is my signature as were $2.00 bills. I gave away about 70 in the spirit of the Holidays!


The Fabulous Beatles ae entertaining me in my solitude. I want to hold your hand so TWIST AND SHOUT!


BobbyP . a man of letters!





BIG AETNA  HAHA


















 LILY-BEAN



Madelini


A SLEIGH RIDE TOGETHER WITH YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment