Wednesday, December 27, 2017

TVA OPEN HOUSE & AUCTION ALL SYSTEMS SAY GO!

I obtained my red & white AUCTION Flag and, boy, am I ready TO GO! The latest lot Inventory is at 110 units. Ron, Joe, Manuel and yours truly are working hard to provide you with a TVA Auction barburner on Saturday. This isn't any trumped-up fore-flusher it will be the RETURN of BOB POTVIN!


I have built my auction team, have a tiny surprise for all auction registrants and invite y'all to our OPEN HOUSE Friday from  9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.


There you can review the goodies, make notes and visit if you like. Free Parking next to Friendly's.


In other matters the Global Warming is right on schedule! Stouthearted Yankees know how to dress...WOOL. I delight in all of my winter clothes directly from the Salvation Army in Hadley! A word to the wise is sufficient!"


Paid Josh his rent $ and saw a Currier & Ives setting of my munchkins sliding down the slope. Chase and friends were clearing the Frog Pond. It was reminiscent of the Bates Street Frog Pond when I was a boy!Frolicking in the winter winds is part of growing up. Their rosy-red cheeks truly inculcates them in the ways of an Old Fashioned winter. Kind of poetic!


As my EVENT comes closer I listen to WAMC-FM at 6:53 Am for the latest synoptic weather summary. A+.


Log onto AuctionZip.com  #6684  Potvin Auctioneers!




70 hours until SHOWTIME! All systems say "GO."


Col. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
AUCTIONEER
AU 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment