Tuesday, February 14, 2017

UNCOMMON COLD

I've fired up the burner and have a pot boiling for Potvin. Swiss Lemon Mints have kept me going as I endure more and more "'Kennedy" for my trip to Boston on Monday. Two feet of snow isn't necessarily exciting for me. When is Spring due to arrive?


It seems every automobile in view looks like a cow's lick! If I were a cow I would not want to lick my car. I must defer a laundry of iron as more is on its way.


HAPPY ST. VALLENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY 'GIRLFRIENDS.' lol.


I must be discerning in my quest on Monday. It is more than a 'FIRST DAY OF ISSUE' CANCELLATION. Any ideas?


I guess everybody gets a cold as there's no cure... three days to get it..three days to endure it...three days to dump it! " RUM & COCA COLA!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment